Thursday, 7 May 2015

OMG!! Crazy Female Fan Broke Into Chris Brown's House


The singer arrived to his property in Agoura Hills, California after celebrating his birthday in Las Vegas on Wednesday to find an unknown naked woman in his bed,He sprung into action by calling the police and the woman was taken into custody.She was booked for felony burglary and felony vandalism.
Chris took to instagram to share the picture above of the girl and wrote:

 I get home and find this crazy individual in my house. She had broken the hinges off the doors. She Found time to cook her several meAls. She Wrote "I love you" on the walls. She threw out my daughters clothing as well as my dogs stuff.

'Then had all these crazy voodoo things around my crib. goes to show you how crazy people are crazy! And she painted her name on my cars!!!!'


He then finishes off the post by showing appreciation for his followers, but it can be taken too far as he concluded: 'I love my fans but this is some is on some real real crazy s***.'

No comments:

Post a Comment