Sunday, 10 May 2015

Chidi Mokeme Buys Wife 20M Range Rover Sport SUV

 The actor who welcomed his first son few months back took to instagram to share a photo of the Range Rover he bought for his wife  for mothers day and wrote:

You,My love,are two divine gifts in one.The gift that i want and the gift that I'm suppose to be witg. A true gift from above.How Blessed can one man be? Today I honor you for akk that you have given,all that you have done,I hope this token on wheels will remind you just how SuperCharged a wife and mum you are! # PushPresent#RangeRover#SuperCharged#HappyMothersDay#Gift#SuperChargedWife........

"You may be treated like the maid, You may be treated like the gardener, You may be treated like the Day Care, You may be treated like the Chauffeur, You may be treated like many things, But One Thing is for sure, You will always be loved! All that I have, All that I am, All that I hope to be, will be incomplete without you! So this is for all the times that I forgot to say Thank you! You and our prince deserve to ride in Style!

No comments:

Post a Comment