Wednesday, 15 April 2015

Tom Hanks Wife,Rita Reveals She Has Breast Cancer,Removes Breast


Actor Tom Hanks' wife, actress Rita Wilson, 58, has revealed that she was recently diagnosed with breast cancer & has undergone a double mastectomy and reconstructive surgery.

The mother of two who shared the news through a statement published by Peoples magazine said her first test for cancer came back negative but that she was correctly diagnosed after seeking a second opinion and underwent the procedure last week.
'Last week, with my husband by my side, and with the love and support of family and friends, I underwent a bilateral mastectomy and reconstruction for breast cancer after a diagnosis of invasive lobular carcinoma. I am recovering and most importantly, expected to make a full recovery. Why? Because I caught this early, have excellent doctors and because I got a second opinion.'

No comments:

Post a Comment