Saturday, 25 April 2015

"I Am A Woman" Tearful Bruce Jenner Finally Revealed


Bruce Jenner has revealed that he identifies as a woman - his 'true self' and a childhood dream - in an explosive ABC interview with Diane Sawyer.The 65-year-old Olympic gold medalist and reality TV star sparked rumors about his gender identity last year after visibly altering his appearance.And last night, he confirmed that he is reinventing himself physically in a bid to transition from male to female in the highly-anticipated, intimate sit-down.



Speaking in front of millions of viewers, including Kim Kardashian and her family, Bruce tearfully revealed: 'For all intents and purposes, I am a woman.

'My brain is much more female than it is male. That's what my soul is. Bruce lives a lie. She is not a lie.' He firmly added: 'I can't do it anymore.'

During the interview, Bruce also admitted that he has been regularly taking female hormones - and plans to completely transform into a woman.

But he said he was still attracted to females. 'I was never attracted to the guys,' he told Diane, explaining how he has always enjoyed a good sex life.

Jenner added that he is 'not gay', saying: 'I am, as far as I know, heterosexual. As far as I know, I've never been with a guy. I've always been married, raising kids.'

And he denied that his revelations were for publicity purposes. Instead, he made them due to his inability to continue to 'pull the curtain', he said.

Indeed, hiding his identity was so painful for Bruce that it once left him contemplating suicide to escape from the never-ending scrutiny, he revealed.

The 65-year-old reality star, who confirmed he is transitioning into a female during the tell-all, took the veteran host inside his closet, where he has two wardrobes for both men's and women's clothing.



He declined to appear dressed as a woman during the interview and also decided not to reveal his female name, but he did give viewers a sneak peek of his new outfits.
Speaking about the future, he said he hadn't decided yet if he would undergo full gender transition surgery, but that he did intend changing his gender on his drivers licence.

While he didn't reveal his new name, he joked it wouldn't start with a 'K'.

'I’m actually really excited about the future... about what I could do to be able to do some real good in the world, so I’m actually, for the first time in my life, looking forward to the future,' he said.

'I’m going to learn a lot in the next year,' he added. '2015 is going to be quite a ride.'

No comments:

Post a Comment