Tuesday, 24 March 2015

Actress Ruth Kadiri releases Sexy Pictures as she turns a year older

 Nollywood actress Ruth Kadiri is a year older today She relased some sexy new pictures while also attributed her success and otherwise to God,her parents Mama Amenawon her prayer warrior,Uche Jumbo,Sarah Kadiri,Chika Ure,her fans and her betrayers. More pictures below are her words to her parents and boyfriend........
." My life has followed a path,I've lived,loved,hurt cried and achieved.Truth is a Ruth KADIRI's story wether positive or negative couldnt have been told without certain people in my life.1.God,truth is he's been faithful.In my imperfection he's loved me.2.My mum words cannot express the all what you have been through for me.3.My dad.Notice i separated it? It's been tipsy turvy,but he's still been there and am celebrating this birthday with him. 4. My boyfriend supported my career,overlooked all the gossips and shown me defination of love"................








No comments:

Post a Comment