Friday, 10 May 2013

YINKA AYEFELE: “IF YOU THINK I’M IMPOTENT, BRING YOUR SISTERS''


Gospel singer, Yinka Ayefele has spoken for the first time on his viral impotence rumor that started since he got involved in a tragic accident that happened back in year 1997.
The Ekiti born singer said Doctors told him he can never procreate following his back injury but as God will have it, he is now a father of many children.
Doctors will tell you that my case is very special and rare; my case is one in a thousand. What I’m trying to say is that I’m fortunate to have proved the medical practitioners wrong in some aspect. They say I wouldn’t be able to have children but it’s a miracle that I’ve fathered children; in fact my consultant was shocked. I thank God for this- said Yinka Ayefele in a recent interview on live TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment