Tuesday, 10 July 2012

DENRELE EDUN: I AM READY TO MINGLE

The eccentric and weirdo Channel O presenter in a recent interview said, "I am single, searching, not married and ready to mingle. I am in a relationship though, with someone special. Someone who actually understands, tolerates and perseveres with the complex entity that I am. Someone I love to bits. That person is Denrele Olufemi Adeyemi Edun." What expensive an joke. Cannot stop laughing. You are really a weirdo. When asked if he was in a romantic relationship with Charley Boy he said, "I admire and respect Charley Boy but his wife and children would have beaten me, torn all my clothes and clapped my head if I were dating him."

3 comments:

  1. Dis boy sef, I tire for am jare

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love him to bits! I know he is an amazing person with a good heart and always willing to help up comers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Anon, yeah he has a good heart.

    ReplyDelete