Monday, 16 July 2012

Davido: "I Do Not Have Time For My Female Admirers"

The young, handsome and talented Dami Duro crooner Davido (David Adeleke)has over the last year emerged as Africa's most sought after artist, following his many hit songs which have graced international TV and Radio stations. In a recent interview with City People Magazine he spoke about how he coped with his numerous female admirers. "What I do is simple, I stay at home and watch my TV, when it's time to go for shows, I go." Very funny answer. You begin to wonder how he took all those mushy pictures with his female admirers (pictured above). When asked how long his contract with MTN would last, he had this to say. "I can't tell you that, and I won't tell you how much either." Really, Are you serious. In case you came out of the rocks, Davido tweeted a photo of the check when it was given to him. Yeah, ten million naira. He also talked about his desire to go into acting. Hmmmm, another crossover act.

3 comments:

  1. Pls he is a big fluke. In five years time let's see if him go still dey relevant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Na him papa money dey worry am

    ReplyDelete